Here in Ulster County NY we have some amazing restaurants to choose from! Whether you like Italian cuisine, Chinese food, American fare, or fresh Sushi, you can find what you're looking for in Ulster County! Being so close to NYC, the Hudson Valley has long been home to city transplants, many of them chefs and restaurateurs. The nearby Culinary Institute of America also contributes fresh, homegrown talent to the area with every graduating class. The result? A dynamic range of dining options throughout Ulster County NY. At first we were thinking of calling this a "Top 10" post, but once we starting listing all of our favorite places to eat, we realized there is no way to narrow down such a selection! So instead we simply call this 10 Amazing Restaurants In Ulster County NY presented in no particular order. Places we know from experience will provide you with a quality meal!
- Momiji Sushi & Grill - Stone Ridge NY - If you're idea of the perfect meal is rolls upon rolls of fresh and delicious sushi, than Momiji Sushi & Grill should be on your short list of restaurants to explore. Located right on Main Street Stone Ridge NY, Momiji is easy to get to from Kingston NY, New Paltz NY, & Rosendale NY. Momiji Sushi & Grill - 3649 Main St. - Stone Ridge NY 12484 - (845) 687-1110 - http://www.momijius.com/momiji_ny3.html
- Barnaby's Steakhouse - New Paltz NY - There is certainly no shortage of nice places to eat in New Paltz NY, but if you're hankering for a juicy steak or some hearty American food, we'd suggest you try Barnaby's Steakhouse. After you're meal you can stay at Barnaby's for some drinks, or stroll into the heart of New Paltz NY for a nice selection of bars and pubs. - Barnaby's Steakouse - 16 N. Chestnut St. - New Paltz NY 12561 - (845) 255-2433- http://barnabyssteakhouse.com/
- Ship To Shore - Kingston NY - Down on Kingston NY's historic waterfront is Ship to Shore American Bistro. Featuring some of the best seafood in the Hudson Valley as well as steaks and other tasty dishes, Ship to Shore offers the added bonus of being on "the Strand", Kingston's waterfront, which is a great place to stroll after a meal. - Ship to Shore - 15 West Strand - Kingston NY 12401 - (845) 334-8887 - http://www.shiptoshorehudsonvalley.com/
- Miss Lucy's Kitchen - Saugerties, NY - Located in Saugerties NY Miss Lucie's Kitchen is dedicated to using only fresh and local ingredients. With a menu that changes daily depending on the season and available ingredients, Miss Lucie's Kitchen is just one of many great places to eat in Saugerties NY, voted the best place to live in the Hudson Valley in 2012. - Miss Lucy's Kitchen - 90 Partition St. - Saugerties NY 12477 - (845) 246-9240 - http://www.misslucyskitchen.com/index.html
- Christina's Restaurant - Kingston NY - There is nothing like delicious, home-cooked Italian food, and that's just what Christina's offers. With hearty portions and endless daily specials, Christina's is always a satisfying meal. Real estate in Kingston NY has been increasing in popularity due its affordable, urban/industrial architecture. - Christina's Restaurant - 812 Ulster Ave. - Kingston NY 12401 - (845) 339-7400 - http://www.christinasrestaurant.net/
- Joshua's Cafe - Woodstock NY - The longest serving restaurant in the legendary town of Woodstock NY, Joshua's Cafe offers healthy, farm-to-table food with a Middle Eastern flair. It's just one of the many place to eat in Woodstock NY which recently hosted the Woodstock NY Film Festival. - Joshua's Restaurant - 51 Tinker St. - Woodstock NY 12498 - (845) 679-5533 - http://www.joshuascafe.com
- La Stazione - New Paltz NY - Another center for delicious food in Ulster County NY is New Paltz, which is packed with great restaurants. The best Italian food in New Paltz has got to be La Stazione, which offers fresh and classic Italian dishes at affordable prices. - La Stazione - 5 Main St. - New Paltz NY 12561 - (845) 256-9447 - http://www.lastazioneny.com
- Aroma Thyme Bistro - Ellenville NY - Featuring, all organic and deliciously healthy food, Aroma Thyme Bistro also delicious vegan and vegetarian options. Located in Ellenville NY, in the southern part of Ulster County, which has slowly been gaining in popularity thanks to great restaurants like Aroma Thyme. - Aroma Thyme Bistro - 165 Canal St. - Ellenville NY 12428 - (845) 647-3000 - http://www.aromathymebistro.com
- The Egg's Nest - High Falls NY - A fixture of historic High Falls NY is the unique Egg's Nest restaurant. Featuring original American dishes with a Southwestern flair, the Egg's Next has been serving Ulster County NY for over 20 years. Located right in the heart of High Falls NY, a historic and quintessentially Upstate NY town. - The Egg's Nest - 1300 Rte. 213 - High Falls NY 12440 - (845) 687-7255 - http://www.theeggsnest.com/
- The Red Brick Tavern - Rosendale NY - Located right on Main Street Rosendale NY is the always bustling Red Brick Taven. This bar & grill is known for its unique and delicious dishes way more than the typical burger and fries. While in Rosendale NY, walk around and take in one of Ulster County NY's trendiest little towns. - The Red Brick Tavern - 388 Main St. - Rosendale NY 12472 - (845) 658-8500 - http://www.redbrickrosendale.com/
We think you'll enjoy sampling some of these local dining suggestions. Have a favorite local restaurant of your own that we may have missed? Please contact Taft Street Realty and let us know! We too like nothing more than investigating new restaurants! We pride ourselves on being Ulster County NY area experts and are always happy to pass along a restaurant recommendation. So if you're feeling hungry, feast your eyes on Taft Street Realty's 10 Amazing Restaurants in Ulster County NY.
See our very own Ulster County Living Video below!
Taft Street Realty, Inc.